(Rent a Whole Japanese Villa)
Enjoy a traditional Japanese villa during your favorite season
or experience the uniqueness of all four.
Open to one group per day,
this private experience will provide you with a decidedly comfortable experience in absolute privacy,
and includes matcha as welcome drink.
Stay is closed on Tuesdays.
- Open on Tuesdays during peak season. Please contact us for more information.
Check-in is completed in an adjourning welcome room built in 1929 (Meiji 4th) attached to the main house.
The open-air bath, which was built in the Meiji Era, looks up at the cellar or Japanese kura. It is a hot spring of Fukugura made in the hope that the wealth of everyone in the bath will continue. When the weather is nice, the bath can be enjoyed while viewing the kura, which illuminates in the moonlight.
After taking a bath, relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery of the garden.
Bathrobes, toothbrush, shaving equipment, shower-cap, hairbrush, make-up pads, shampoo/conditioner, body soap, slippers & socks (take home)
Open-air bath, resting room, mini-kitchen, TV, internet, electric kettle, microwave oven, hair dryer, electric toilet, safety box
|on Monday to Thursday||¥24,200 / 1 person|
|on Friday to Sunday & Holiday||¥27,830 / 1 person|
- All prices are tax included.
- Check-in is from 4pm with check-out at 11am the following day.
- A maximum of 5 persons per night.
- During the busy season, we will charge a special rate different from the above. Please contact us for more information.
- For other questions please check the FAQ page.